Bankers' individual and family health insurance plan with an advanced set of features and exclusive benefits.
- Financial limitation: Unlimited
- Network: Full Network with more than 700 health providers across Lebanon
- Claims Call Center: A team of professionals at your service 24/7 on +961 1 425 426
With Optimum Progress, you can choose among various options that eventually match your financial needs.
- Ambulatory coverage
- Option 1: Full network of hospitals, physiotherapy & private diagnostic centers
- Option 2: Physiotherapy & private diagnostic centers only
- Prescription medicine
- Doctors consultation
Optimum Progress offers a wide variety of covers, designed to meet your needs:
- Guaranteed Renewability is granted as of day one, if you are under 65 years of age, subject to underwriting
- Special Maternity Cover: your maternity can be covered under this extended benefit even if you are insured without your spouse, subject to an additional fee
- New Born Baby will benefit from a free coverage until the policy expiry date
- Large Family: A family with more than three children will benefit from a free coverage for their fourth child and above.
- Non-Contestability Clause: granted if you are insured with Bankers for five continuous years, this benefit waives the application of the false declaration.
- Substandard Risk Financial Limitation: specific life-threatening diseases are covered up to a lifetime limitation of USD 50,000 subject to an additional fee.
- Personal Accident: protection against bodily injury for policyholder under 65 years of age, in case of accident up to USD 15,000 at no extra charge.
- Special Confinement Indemnity: USD 300 will be offered as compensation for any hospital stay longer than five consecutive days
- Infertility Treatment: Covered as per policy financial limitations. In-vitro, Ex-vitro, ICSI & surrogate maternity procedures are excluded
- Mediguide: second opinion procedure through which the policyholder can submit the medical case to the expertise of worldwide reputable medical institutions and obtain a reassessment of the diagnosis and the treatment, at no extra charge.